Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fresh start and 1 year down




Wow life caught up to me fast and 4 months later I have so much to catch up with. I figured since tomorrow is Chase's first birthday this was the best time of any to start over! So where did I leave off? Since June we visited my family back in Maine for the 4th of July, we have been to Oregon to visit friends, family, and Pumpkin Pies. We have also been camping, having fun, and watching the most amazing boy ever grow up every day. Maybe soon enough I will have to post some pics to give you guys an idea of what a great summer we had. So now to the present. My little boy is going to be a year old tomorrow!! This time last year I was sent home from the hospital in false labor and continued to experience contractions for 36 hours without getting closer. I hadn't slept in two days and would continue not to sleep until about two months ago! Wow, time has flown by too fast. Whoever told me that the days would be long but the years are short was too right. Chase is now a walking fool- bumping his head into everything and the oppitomy of a little boy. He can say mama and dada, give kisses, and loves a crowd. One of his favorite activities is going to the grocery store. It is like his stage. He will search for someone who isn't paying attention to him and begin yelping until they look over and that is when he lays on the cheese. He will smile ever so coyly, cluck his tongue, wave, and whatever else he can do to make you fall in love with him. God I love him. On that note- Happy Birthday my baby boy. I love you more than you will ever know. Your daddy and I are so thankful for you and life is so incredible with you in it.

No comments: